[aprssig] APRS and goTenna

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 16:14:57 EST 2015

OK.  So this is, in essence, a Bluetooth range extender translater via VHF with a crummy antenna.   I always thought that cell phones should have a phone-to-phone mode.  I guess with Bluetooth, they do.  They just lack the software to pair.

Duplicate the protocol and it can send other (similar) data.

--
 Regards, Steve K9DCI
 Science & Technical Advisor