[aprssig] APRS using any radio's ANI code

Brian Webster info at wirelessmapping.com
Wed Dec 2 11:45:48 EST 2015

If you are going to go with a Gizo at the site why limit the ANI decoding to just DTMF, add the other commercial formats and you might be able to include the full call sign. I have not looked in to the 5/6 tone formats but I would imagine it allows for a lot more combinations. Another thought would be that since you are having to maintain some sort of lookup table, why not give the ability to register a 5 digit ID code and map that to the call sign? For US hams you might be able to just map that to the FRN number in the FCC database associated with their call.

Thank You,
Brian N2KGC