[aprssig] Green light labs gps

KF4LVZ aprssigZbr6 at acarver.net
Fri Aug 28 01:32:12 EDT 2015

This page at the bottom lists the pinout of the 710 display head jack.

Pin one, when looking at an RJ45 plug, would be on the left if you have
the retention clip facing away from you and the contacts pointing up
(cable hanging down).  Verify multiple times, of course, before plugging
anything in.  You'll also have to verify that the short cable from the
GPS (the one that goes from the GPS around to the display when it's
mounted) has a one-to-one mapping of the pins (it's possible for them to
have rolled the wires making the pins cross over, again verify).

http://www.swapmyrigs.com/home/details.htm