[aprssig] Mobile Off-Air Display

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 18:48:48 EDT 2015

 I agree with "why?".
There are club events here using APRS also. There are usually internet monitors at race and net control and other fixed locations. Mobiles transferred to provided vehicles mostly run basic transmitter only trackers co-ordinated with net control, etc. They are connected with the transferred radio to the vehicle battery, leads secured with "duck" tape, use mag antennas, etc. I use a TM-D700 and Garmin NUVI-350.
de Charlie, N5EXY, Grid EM10fl,
South Suburban Greater Hutto
I'm lost - where am I?  http://www.aprs.fi/n5exy-9