[aprssig] Mobile Off-Air Display

David Rush david at rushtone.com
Mon Aug 10 15:19:13 EDT 2015

I'll second the recommendation of APRSdroid on an Android tablet. It'll
work easily with online maps, but with a little more effort you can
configure it to work with OpenStreetMap data downloaded to the device,
so it works completely offline (without Internet connection).  It's what
I use for balloon chases.

David, ky7dr