[aprssig] next beta build #61 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Apr 30 09:23:20 EDT 2015

Andrew,

What is the APRS message Code for “SPEAK THIS”.  I remember back in 1998 or
so, I used that to cause the Kenwood Radios (with voice chip) to speak APRS
messages.  But I went looking for something that documented this feature
and could not find it!

I thought it was simply a backslash (\) that caused all after (or was it
all between) to be spoken?

Our next APRS satellite can speak, and so we want it to be able to speak
APRS messages.

Bob