[aprssig] APRSdroid 1.3.0 released, with inter-app API

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sat Apr 4 13:47:25 EDT 2015

Georg,
Great to see an update come out!  What is the status on implementing imperial/English units?  I am a paying user, but honestly without English units, I hate using it for anything more than just a station list or mapping.  Using the metric distances are useless for me (and I'm sure others). Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com