[aprssig] APRS Mobile 1.0 Released for iPhone/iPad

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Mon Sep 22 21:27:26 EDT 2014

On Sep 22, 2014, at 8:05 PM, Javier Henderson <javier at kjsl.org> wrote:

> We already discussed all of this. Please refer to past posts on the subject, and the relevant presentation by OH7LZB at the DCC in Seattle '13.

As I said, all the discussions I've seen amount to a lock on the front door of a house without a back door. If you cannot describe some concrete additional security this provides then I can only assume my assessment is correct.

As to the DCC, there is no such abstract or paper mentioned on the DCC 2013 page:

http://tapr.org/pub_dcc32.html

Do you have a link for the "relevant presentation"?

Steve K4HG