[aprssig] APRS Mobile 1.0 Released for iPhone/iPad

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Sep 22 10:30:43 EDT 2014

Ug.  And this conforms how to the requirement on
http://www.aprs-is.net/Connecting.aspx (emphasis theirs):

> *It is the responsibility of each software author to provide the
> proper passcode to their individual users on a request basis.* This is
> to aid in keeping APRS-IS restricted to amateur radio use only.

IMHO, it should default to -1 until some contact is made to honor the
responsibility of the software author to get a proper passcode for their
callsign.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of ARPSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32