[aprssig] Tracker available

Glenn Little glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 10 16:19:45 EDT 2014

I saw that the frequency can be reset.
What I meant was that the radio, out of the box, would not be on the
APRS frequency.
That should eliminate a lot of unlicensed users that bought this to
track their girlfriend.

What I see is a preconfigured tracker available to anyone with the
money, no license required.
There is no mention of a license requirement, that I saw, in the ad.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV