[aprssig] next beta build #43 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")

Stephen black KB1CHU at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 5 00:51:46 EDT 2014

Andrew
         I have tested the new edition and am very pleased to tell you
it works just fine. I really appreciate item#2. Its a small thing to
some but very helpful to me. Thanks Steve KB1CHU