[aprssig] Is DXCluster still used?

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:12:33 EDT 2014

I have, in the past, used a program that injects DX cluster packets into my
local AGWPE connection.
If I can find that, there's no reason that it couldn't interface with AGWPE
or some other sound modem and you could send them locally via an RF packet
freq.

What area are you in? There may be an RF DX cluster already on in your
area. We'd just have to do a little digging.

Randy
WF5X