[aprssig] WX3IN1+ V2.0 iGate/Digipeater is Now Available from RPC

Leon S. Ciereszko III n4tcw at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 15:03:56 EDT 2014

Jason,
	Will it be able to auto-detect 1200/9600 and reply in kind?  This
would be ideal for WinLink.

Thanks,

Lee  N4TCW

Where's Lee?
http://map.findu.com/n4tcw

All,
	I would like to clarify one thing that I mentioned in the first
email. ?The hardware is capable of 1200 and 9600 baud AFSK packet.
?Currently, the firmware supports 1200 baud, as the original unit did.
?Microsat has confirmed for me that they are working on the 9600 baud
functionality and that will be available in a future firmware update. ?The
firmware updates are free and easy for the end use to load into the 2.0.
?You MUST have the 2.0 version to use this 9600 baud firmware, when it
becomes available.