[aprssig] APRS CSMA Settings

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue May 20 13:04:57 EDT 2014

You are correct.  Digis (not on balloons or aircraft or the mountains
surrounding LA) should wait for the channel to clear (not carrier squelch,
but data-clear) and then transmit immediately (Dwait=0) whereas all other
stations should have a Dwait... (hummh... of what??? What is the default?
I hope it is not zero for every TNC out of the box?)

Bob