[aprssig] New Icons for APRS software?

pfbram at comcast.net pfbram at comcast.net
Tue May 20 10:57:14 EDT 2014

I remember switching my yaac icon to the stately hiker a couple months ago, thinking it more appropriate for me than the jogger (I don't jog) while using my HT. But after I worked a few packets I saw myself appear on aprs.fi as Wall Cloud instead. That's a pretty scary mismatch. :-o

Would be nice to get more humanoid icons to pick from -- but it looks like there's only the one in most every icon set implementation.

73, KD0KZE / Paul