[aprssig] APRS-IS Passcode alternative: SSL + Certificates, with no data encryption

Andre aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Sat Mar 29 11:22:14 EDT 2014

op 29-03-14 09:10, Heikki Hannikainen schreef:

> * Yes, it can be used with UI-View32 - just run a client-side SSL
> Proxy app such as 'stunnel' to make the SSL connection to the server :)
>
>   - Hessu
Is it limited to tcp or can it be used for udp as wel so we can use it
for direct links between stations that want to bridge to a remote
alternate frequentie using ax/udp? (mostly usefull for remote monitoring
an event etc. on rf but can have other implementations as wel)
If it is limited to tcp it would leave PBQ32's ax/tcp implementation for
this task or mess around with range filtering adjusting trottle settings
and non intended use of is to rf gating.

73 de Andre PE1RDW