[aprssig] local IRLP and EchoLink objects

Robert German bob at rgerman.net
Sat Mar 22 13:15:59 EDT 2014

I am running a Micro-Node for both IRLP and EL and depending on the mode you
are in it changes the icon. My icon is exactly at the coordinates set up in
IRLP however my Winlink icon is at a random location within my Maidenhead
grid sector - I guess the rationale behind this is so that the bad guy's
cannot find you.