[aprssig] UI-View Help screens Was: Another Clueless Balloonist On The Rampage With A Bad Path...

Bob Burns W9BU w9bu_lists at rlburns.net
Sun Mar 16 17:48:02 EDT 2014

On 3/16/2014 3:06 PM, Stephen H. Smith wrote:

> UIview does this too.  The first time you attempt to enable many
> functions and features, it forces you to read the relevant chapter of
> the help system before granting you access.

Stephen, I think that's bit of an assumption. UI-View does pop up the
relevant Help article the first time you attempt to access various
features and settings. Kudos to Roger for designing the program that
way. However, there's nothing stopping the user from simply closing the
Help screen without reading it and moving on with their activities.

Bob...