[aprssig] Raspi and BBB snapshots of APRX-2.05 SVN 565

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:52:28 EDT 2014

Given there can be a critical error in the beacon code if there is a
failure of the RTC on the host system, all users of APRX are encouraged
to update to the latest SVN releases ASAP.

I have three new releases packaged and ready to go, one each for
Beaglebone Black, Ras-PI, and i386 (I used embedded i386 hardware for my
iGates).
All can be found here:

http://www.aprs-alert.net/software/bbb
http://www.aprs-alert.net/software/raspi
http://www.aprs-alert.net/software/i386

These are all built on Debian.  If you have questions, or want a build
for something else, please let me know.  If you find any problems with
any of the builds, please let me know.  If you have a problem with me
cross posting this to two lists (yes, a violation of netiquette, but it
is pertinent to both...), file those in /dev/null

John Gorkos
AB0OO