[aprssig] Help With Filter on Xastir

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Jun 3 09:36:01 EDT 2014

The filter below is asking for all stations within 500 km of the
coordinate given AND ALSO INCLUDE all stations starting with ZL, ZM, or
ZK.  I suspect if you look, all of the further-away stations start with
one of those prefixes.

APRS-IS filters are OR'd together, not AND'd.  There is a negate
capability which makes the negated term an AND NOT, but there is no AND
ONLY capability in the base APRS-IS filter specification.