[aprssig] [APRS] DIGIPEATER Callsigns (by location) & common sense

Jim Conrad jjc at oceanviewcom.com
Sun Jul 20 08:01:09 EDT 2014

If you really want to building and enhance a network that can
automate routing and be self healing why not use grid squares since
that actually does convey a fairly accurate location. Not as nice as
ANNAP from a human readable format but somewhere in between. My own
naming nomenclature for several nodes on the east coast of some IP
infrastructure I own is to use the FAA designator of the nearest airport.

Jim - N4WFP