[aprssig] [APRS] DIGIPEATER Callsigns (by location)

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Fri Jul 18 21:21:01 EDT 2014

You are assuming that the user is using a MAP.
- Having a unique NAME that is geographically representative is FAR
superior (as Bob states)
- In addition to that with only 16 ssid's I ran out of my call and
club call use for Digi's YEARS ago.
- I have been moving all my digi's to georeferenced names for years.
Still will take years more to get to all the ones that I have custom
roms programmed for.
- I MUCH prefer a relevant name as it scrolls past on the screen!

Mark Cheavens
KC5EVE