[aprssig] [APRS] DIGIPEATER Callsigns (by location)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Jul 18 10:33:29 EDT 2014

ICONS do not show up in the station list.  ANd glancing at the station list
is the quickest means of getting situational awareness while driving.  The
#1 objective of APRS...

Conversly, poking around and selecting EACH station out of a 100 deep list
while driving just to see what it is, is something I hope that mobile
operators do not do.

Bob, Wb4APR