[aprssig] Paths - Solution proposal

Chris Howard w0ep w0ep at w0ep.us
Sun Jul 13 13:55:31 EDT 2014

I ran a small digi in a fill-in location for a few years.

It was on a linux box running fedora/red-hat with soundmodem,
sound card, a homebrew radio interface and JavAPRSrvr software.
And I ran xastir as a local client.

There may be better ways to go these days, but at the time it was
cheap and reliable.