[aprssig] Paths - Solution proposal

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 13:16:33 EDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Jeff Dugas (Mobile)
<N5TEV at compuserve.com> wrote:
> If I want to send a letter to Aunt Annie, I address it specifically to her.

This analogy is nowhere near describing ARPS.

If you do it Bob's way you not only include Aunt Annie's address, you
tell the postal service which postal facilities to use and which roads
to take.

We will never get APRS into the 20th century of networking until Bob
and others can let go of source routing.

-Jason
kg4wsv

(yes, I know were are in the 21st century.  That's how far behind APRS is.)