[aprssig] xastir bug?

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Fri Jan 31 19:31:57 EST 2014

I looked, but too quickly to notice the R. When you’ve spent most of the last 20 years looking at text containing APR in a hundred different configurations you tend to focus on the unfamiliar, like the X. And then there are shrinking computer screens and aging eyes to account for. No harm, it still would need to be announced on the sig in case the author was listening, and so anyone using the software can be on alert for the problem. Since I was corrected I emailed the author but have gotten no response.

I am less worried now because I’m sure there are a lot less copies of his software floating around than xastir!

Steve K4HG