[aprssig] Comments on this one?

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Tue Jan 28 13:33:40 EST 2014

The javascript counters now work, but I need some data. The next expected update is figured by taking the average interval in the last 5 hours and adding 15 seconds for latency. For a regularly reporting station this should be OK, but I would like data (by private email please) on how this works for you. I may cut that 15 seconds shorter if people have good numbers.

This number is also used to generate the page refresh, so you should get the latest data appearing within 15 seconds regardless of when you open the page.

If data is more than an hour old there are no counters, just a static age in red.

Next up I want to change the humidity to wind chill when temperature drops low enough. Not an issue for me in the Florida Keys, but I do have sympathy for those who need it!

Steve K4HG