[aprssig] Crowdsourcing weather page

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Mon Jan 27 13:37:51 EST 2014

On Jan 27, 2014, at 1:17 PM, John Gorkos <jgorkos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Steve -
> Do you have a first book?  Having been 'following' you for a decade and a half or so, I'd be interested in your writings…

I did publish “The Commodore’s Story", but I didn’t write it! My last park was the oldest house in Miami, the guy who built it wrote an autobiography in 1931. It was in the public domain and out of print. I scanned, OCRed, proofed and laid it out in InDesign, and had a local printer run it off. I used Adobe Garamond Pro, a classic book font. It looked better than the original. LED would definitely have been out of place in that book!

But I was just talking about the next book I read ;-)

Steve K4HG