[aprssig] DTMF on HF?

WD8ARZ wd8arz at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 11 13:51:25 EST 2014

Hello Bob, Good Saturday from Bill - WD8ARZ the Geiger Counter HF Mobile
dude .... hi hi

The topics / Links below might be some starting points to take in other
directions for what your looking for Bob. These links are ham hf radio
related, though there are hf aircraft versions as you know.

Though the MarsAle group I have been in for more than a decade has had
selcodes assigned by Bonnie to be used on HF, it didnt catch on as far
as I know. Plenty of software out there for this mode, such as multipsk.

Suspect this will at least generate some conversations.... hi hi

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
=============================
Selective Calling (SELCAL) and ALE
http://hflink.com/articles/

HF Selcall Evolution
File Format: Microsoft Powerpoint
1. The Evolution of Codan Selcall ......In the beginning God created
493.1 (Kyoto 1978) by means of CCIR. 2. Basic 4 Digit Selcall ......And
493.1 begat the Codan  ...

hflink.com
hflink.com/selcall/Selcall%20evolution.ppt

International Amateur Radio HF Selcall Channels
All types of HF Digital Selective Calling CCIR 493 or ITU-M R.493 DSC
http://hflink.com/selcall/channels/

HF Selcall
This is an informational resource for HF Selcall. Selcall CCIR 493-4 is
the primary focus of this resource, and the variations of it that have
been developed for modern HF selective calling. References for ITU-R
M.493-n (Marine GMDSS DSC) types of digital selective calling also are
included. The long term objective of this resource is to provide
information about the use of these types of HF Selcall in various radio
communication services. Please refer to the original documents of the
various standards and recommendations for more detail and updates.
http://hflink.com/selcall/