[aprssig] Confused About Setting APRS Path On FT1D

n4lbl alan.schulman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:52:21 EST 2014

Hey,,, thanks.

"... In fact, of the original poster's two packet samples, only one was
even digipeated at all.  The first one appears to have hit the igate
directly (no asterisk after the "WIDE1-1" hop. ..."  I believe tells me
that I am working OK.  I think the first packet shouldn't have been
digipeated while the second should have been digipeated.

This episode tells me that I need to do a lot more reading, the HT is
working properly, and I am setting it properly.

Many thanks,,,
     Alan,,,   n4lbl