[aprssig] Senseless Internet-to-RF Igating Forcing Shutdown of HF APRS Net

Marc pd4u at pd4u.nl
Fri Feb 21 23:43:50 EST 2014

Stan Horzepa <stanzepa at ...> writes:

> Some people may have misinterpreted my "Play nice or else!" message
> yesterday, so let me clarify. I was not attempting to squash discussion;
> I was attempting to squash rude behavior.
>
> APRSSIG is available for the discussion of all APRS-related matters. The
> only rules are (1) stick to the topic (APRS) and (2) do it in a civil
> manner.

and (3) use a little humour.

This whole thing has been fixed from the start! It has now been proven that
Jim G0JXN/MB7UXN and Demetre SV1UY are not the only ones that sytematically
harass the ape. It is a much bigger game: they both are part of a big
conspiracy against the Ape: The NET14 Zoological Society Of Zoologists
Specialized in Primates! See:

http://pd4u.nl/zoo.html

Marc, PD4U/PI8APE