[aprssig] weather station mess

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Mon Feb 10 00:20:04 EST 2014

Thanks Scott.  you are right on the rig.  Glad you had his email
address.  I really wish guys would update their qrz pages--it's the
global contact place for us!  Anyway, the station started spewing again,
but again, has stopped.

Thanks for your help!

73

On 02/09/2014 08:06 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
> I already found him in my customer records (it appears to be a
> Tracker3) and emailed him about the problem and offered some commands
> that should shut it down, assuming it's set up for remote access and
> isn't transmitting so fast that it can't hear.
>
> Scott
> N1VG
>
> On 2/9/2014 7:24 PM, Jim Duncan wrote:
>> QRZ is you friend...
>>
>> N5ZEF
>> JAMES P CLAYTON
>> 305 N MURPHY AVENUE
>> SUNNYVALE, CA 94085
>>
>> Tried a Directory Assistance call, sorry no listed number by name or
>> that
>> particular address.
>>
>> 73 de Jim, KU0G

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3