[aprssig] Possible Balloon launch in VA 8 Feb?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Feb 2 11:01:42 EST 2014

> Sure would had liked advanced notice on this.
> A project we would have enjoyed doing.

I have some students planning a possible launch in Northern VA sometime
this coming weekend.  Probably Saturday.  Wont know details until the day
before.  Intent is to predict the path the morning of, and then drive to a
launch point to get a desired landing point.  It will be a HIGH altitude
one with APRS on 144.39

Details (if any) will be posted when avaialble.  (This is students, not me,
so nothing is guaranteed).

Bob, Wb4aPR