[aprssig] Draft Copy of Thesis on APRS

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:02:16 EST 2014

Page 34 talks about not documenting deprecated aliases.  I did a quick
check and did not see any reference to the APRS addendums in your
paper...  Do a google search for "APRS Addendum" and you'll find 1.1
and 1.2, maintained by Bob Bruninga.  I was told that addendum 1.1 was
ratified, but I never saw that 1.2 was.  In any case, those addendums
(which amount to quite a few web pages) along with the original APRS
spec compiled by Ian, are the APRS spec as it exists now.

--
Curt, WE7U