[aprssig] next beta build#50 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 00:05:15 EST 2014
The next beta build#50 of YAAC is available, downloadable from the usual places:
Changes and updates include:
1. fixing breakage so APRS Objects and Items can be sent again.
2. fixing compressed-mode position reports when the user doesn't want to send course/speed or altitude.
3. add support for case-sensitive object names in object history.
4. randomizing transmit times for persisted Objects, so YAAC restart doesn't periodically jam the frequency with all of the persisted Objects being transmitted at the same time.
5. adding support for KISS-over-TCP/IP (first draft).
and more stuff listed in the release notes.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig