[aprssig] New icon images

andrewemt andrewemt at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:48:49 EDT 2014

Were any new symbol meanings defined? I know somebody wanted some new symbol types for SAR and there were certainly enough symbol types created in OpenTRAC that had no corresponding symbol in APRS.

Also, did Bob get his clean-up of his proposed symbol extensions done?

All more stuff to think about while we're here.

Andrew, KA2DDO