[aprssig] Thanks Clay AA3JY, for info on Winlink

Ronny Bolsega kg7aronny at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:12:38 EDT 2014

Thanks so much Clay for the info on http://www.winlink.org/HELP.  I just got a Yaesu VX-8GR and still learning how to operate the APRS beacon system.  The messaging will be at a later date.  Any suggestions?  Do I need to patch to a gateway?  I never really got to much into packet since 1993 when I first got my ticket and had an old Dos 8088 portable unit with a Kantronics TNC.  But now with the portable systems getting smaller and easier to function, I’m getting more interested.  So if anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate and continue to just monitor aprssig lists.  Thanks for that…

Vy 73,  Ronny  KG7A