[aprssig] next beta build #26 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:46:21 EDT 2013

Greetings, all.

After a some lengthy delay, the next beta build (#26) of YAAC is now available for download or upgrade from the usual sources:

http://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAAC.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/yetanotheraprsc

Improvements and changes include:

1. fixing numerous bugs.
2. improving the ability to sort table views.
3. improving mobile operation, including mobile with APRS-IS through a mobile Internet provider.
4. fixing bug in AGWPE driver that caused incoming message traffic to stop if the port settings were changed.
5. map plotting improvements.
6. support to handle map data upgrades beyond the current software version.

As always, this is a free and open-source program, so feel free to use it.

The pre-compiled OpenStreetMap data is still at the August 14th dataset, but will be updated to the August 28th dataset soon.

If you have any bug reports or feature suggestions I should try to fit in before the DCC, please let me know.

Enjoy, everyone.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO