[aprssig] APRS Symbol Set Redraw Project

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 14 20:28:28 EDT 2013

This probably needs to be re-organized, but here's the key=value file (aka Windows or Java properties file) that I currently use in YAAC for mapping OpenTRAC symbol ID codes to descriptive name strings and APRS symbol codes. Per programming conventions, lines starting with # are comments, and blank lines are ignored.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO