[aprssig] Roll call for APRS software authors

Steve Bragg steve at hamhud.net
Fri Oct 4 16:47:26 EDT 2013

Sorry about the HTML message yesterday, folks.

I am still licensing and consulting on the SmartBeaconing algorithm,
which is in nearly all of the APRS clients and hardware trackers, as
well as all Kenwood and Yaesu APRS-capable radios.  Icom wants to do
their own thing.
http://www.hamhud.net/hh2/smartbeacon.html

Though I am not selling or supporting the HamHUD II anymore, its
spiritual successor, the YAGTracker, is being supported by Remi Bilodeau
VE2YAG and sold by RPC Electronics, owned by Jason Rausch KE4NYV.

http://www.rpc-electronics.com/yagtracker.php

73,
Steve Bragg KA9MVA