[aprssig] Roll call for APRS software authors

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Oct 4 07:08:07 EDT 2013

Ok, I think I have all of the recent updates applied to the page at:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/clients

I've added footnotes to those entries that did not personally check in
as I believe part of the reason for this exercise is to determine which
authors of what are active in this sig as we begin to discuss new symbol
definitions.  Any absentee author listed is obviously not going to be
aware of nor participating in that discussion and will therefore remain
a mystery as to whether his/her software/hardware will handle the new
overlays and how.

If you see any errors or omissions on the page above, or would like to
check in personally (especially if you're footnoted), or would like to
have any changes made to your listing, please let me know.  Remember,
this is a list focused on APRS software/firmware authors, not a clearing
house for what the actual products or capabilities might be.  It is
further assumed that contact information will be provided on the linked
web site.  I don't want to put 'bot-cleanable e-mail addresses in this list.