[aprssig] Roll call for APRS software authors

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 11:39:49 EDT 2013

I am not THE developer of Xastir:  There's the original author, plus
16 official developers and countless other contributors.

Xastir:  Since one would need to be on the Xastir or Xastir-Dev
mailing lists to contact them, I can be a focal point and forward to
the lists as needed.  I don't however wish my e-mail address to be on
a web site or in mailing list archives where it can be harvested.
Most mailing lists these days thankfully obscure e-mail addresses.

SmartPalm:  I'm not the original developer but I maintain it these
days.  It's not an active project.

Name:  Curt Mills
Callsign:  WE7U
Program(s):  Xastir