[aprssig] Roll call for APRS software authors

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Oct 2 10:00:43 EDT 2013

I made a quick list of the authors that I was able to locate for the
APRS clients for which I've seen recent activity.  You can find it at:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/clients

I'm trusting that each of the support web pages provides sufficient
contact support links as I don't want to post e-mail addresses on a
bot-gatherable web page.

PS.  For those that don't know me and for complete disclosure:

Name: Lynn Deffenbaugh
Callsign: KJ4ERJ
Program(s): Current: APRSISCE/APRSIS32 Upcoming: APRSISMO (but will be
renamed)
Website: http://aprsisce.wikidot.com
Email: KJ4ERJ at arrl.net or ldeffenb at homeside.to (heck, it's attached to
every posting!)