[aprssig] Dire Wolf & Tracker 3?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Nov 23 18:48:18 EST 2013

I toyed with the settings BAUD 4800 and -echo which worked
... thanks!

Now to dig into xastir to see if those settings need to
be changed there as well.

Some day our apps will include scripts to auto-test and
set all of these for us.

20+ years ago I might have been competent enough with
scripts to do that ... now ... not a chance.

Sigh ...

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA