[aprssig] Dire Wolf & Tracker 3?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Nov 23 14:15:44 EST 2013

ax25 was apparently not installed, odd that neither Dire Wolf
or xastir checked for the presence of ax25.

Anyhow ...

I installed ax25-tools, ax25-tools, ax25-xtools.

 From Console "dmesg | grep ttyACM0" produces:

"[   18.647282] cdc_acm 2-1:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device"

I believe that I need to run kissattach with ttyACM0 but
am not sure from the dmesg output how to correctly do that.

Help?

Thanks!

David

--