[aprssig] Dire Wolf version 0.9 is now available.

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 13:55:00 EST 2013

:
> Dire Wolf is a software "soundcard" modem and APRS encoder/decoder.   It can
> be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt
> gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate).

Thank you John - this is becoming more impressive with every release.
The integrated APRS client should make getting on HF APRS
significantly easier.  I look forward to checking it out asap.

> and improved 1200 baud decoding.

Am I correct in assuming this will also support faster speeds?  It
could give us 2400 and 4800 on a standard Audio Radio hookup?   How
about 9600 if using a discriminator hookup?

> http://home.comcast.net/~wb2osz/site/

Thanks again,

73,
Bill - WA7NWP