[aprssig] Can someone make one of these ?

Brian D Heaton ky9k-lists at ky9k.org
Sun Nov 17 15:05:38 EST 2013

Already available. Internal or external GPS, selectable waveforms
including 1.2MHz or 5MHz channels data channels,  frequency agile
225-2000MHz for network waveforms, ethernet interface to external
tablets/etc, capable of narrowband SATCOM, DAMA.....

http://rf.harris.com/capabilities/tactical-radios-networking/an-prc-117g/

The price might be a bit of an obstacle.

I've been working with these for a while now and love them.

73-KY9K/Brian