[aprssig] WD8ARZ Geiger Counter Mobile Nov 15th 2013 Revised

WD8ARZ wd8arz at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 15 04:08:45 EST 2013

Will be Geiger counter mobile today at about 06:00a.m. (10000Z) from Indiana to
TN. Will be APRS active as WD8ARZ-9. Trip was delayed from previous posting due
to last minute stomach bug.

Will be radio active on various Frequencies such as: 7225 LSB, 7258 LSB, 7296 USB,
14.342.5 USB, 14.346 USB and other HfPack frequencies. Also operate AM mode from
time to time on 160 - 40 meters.

Radiation count on the road trip will be posted to the
http://www.radiationnetwork.com/ Mineralab Radiation Map site. Look at North West
Indiana to see the arrow on my icon that will show direction of travel when I start
out. Counts Per Minute from the Geiger Counter will be displayed inside my Geiger
counter station icon circle.

Will be using a TS-480HX 200 watts SSB / 50 watts AM feeding a HiQ-5/160 Screw Driver
Antenna.

Brother and wife at my home taking care of the place while I am gone.
Camera's and security system are active 24 / 7 with remote alert active.

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ