[aprssig] Garmin ANT protocol for APRS?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue May 21 11:32:44 EDT 2013

I spoke to some Garmin people about ANT support for APRS back in 2009
when they were just adding it.  They weren't quite ready for it then - I
think they were only able to handle very short packets for heart rate
and some other standard profile - but it might be worth following up on now.

Scott
N1VG