[aprssig] the next build of YAAC (beta#23) is now available
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 18:43:08 EDT 2013
Not quite in time for the start of Dayton, but available now, is the latest build of YAAC, downloadable from the usual sources:
YAAC's built-in help has been updated and made more complete, and several new features and bug fixes are included, including:
1. persisting table column rearrangements and size changes.
2. preliminary support for multiple configuration profiles, so you can use YAAC on the same computer in both mobile and base station configurations (among other possibilities).
3. improving defaults for new installations.
4. persisting more settings that were incorrectly forgotten.
5. make the APRS-IS driver more resilient to network outages and server glitches.
Also, the author's copy of the OpenStreetMap dataset (available for automatic download from within YAAC) has been updated to the May 9th planet.osm file.
I hope you enjoy it, and look forward to your feature requests and bug reports.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig